Sport and physical activity
Encouraging people of all ages to exercise more is a major focus of our community initiatives. Approximately 275,000 people actively participate in our sports and fitness activities each year.
The Tour of Ireland with Vittel as the official water brand
• The Coca-Cola Lisburn Half Marathon which is held in association with the Lisburn City Council
• The Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon held each year in May in association with Belfast City Council
• Powerade Midnight Soccer in partnership with the Irish Football Association in Northern Ireland
In addition to community sports programmes, we are also supporting youth active lifestyle campaign.
• The Powerade Leinster Schools Cup, the high profile, second level schools rugby competition in association with Leinster Rugby.
• Coca-Cola Football for You in partnership with the Irish Football Association in Northern Ireland.
Back to top