What we do
We produce, sell and distribute a range of non-alcoholic beverages including four of the world’s best selling brands: Coca-Cola, diet Coke (Coca-Cola light), Fanta and Sprite.
In addition, our product portfolio includes a variety of other sparkling and still beverages including:
- juice and juice drinks
- natural mineral and flavoured waters
- teas and coffees
- sports and energy drinks
- beverages fortified with vitamins and minerals
Our aim is to offer consumers a choice of beverages that meet the highest quality standards.
Key bottler of The Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola Hellenic Group is one of the 300 bottling partners that make up the Coca-Cola System, the largest beverage distribution system in the world. The activities of Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland play a strategically important role within the System.
On the island of Ireland, the Coca-Cola System comprises Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland and Coca-Cola Ireland, a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company.
• Coca-Cola Ireland is responsible for the strategic marketing, brand management, packaging strategy, consumer promotion, advertising and market research.
• Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland purchase the concentrates, beverage bases and syrups for producing drinks according to the franchise agreement with The Coca-Cola Company. In addition, we are responsible for the merchandising of products, key account management, implementation of promotions and product distribution.
• Ballina Beverages develops the concentrates, beverage bases and syrups for producing the Coca-Cola range of drinks. They export the concentrate all around Europe and the rest of the world. The new plant in Wexford will be a flavour factory, developing new and exciting flavours of drinks.
We work closely with our partner, The Coca-Cola Company, using our respective skills and assets to serve customers and consumers, while improving the quality of life in our communities.
Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland is the only bottler in the country that produces and distributes Coca-Cola products.
Strong business infrastructure
Today, all operations are based in our state of the art bottling facility at Knockmore Hill, Lisburn, Co. Antrim. The new manufacturing plant produces all Coca-Cola products for the entire market on the island of Ireland.
Across the Group, Coca-Cola Hellenic has invested approximately €4.9 billion in property, plant and equipment since 2002, in order to modernize plant infrastructure and expand availability of cold drink equipment, such as coolers.
Back to top